Gracias Gardens Ocean View is your number 1 go-to property in terms of location, title, price and rate of appreciation.
Gracias Gardens Ocean View is directly facing the Lekki Free Trade Zone road and the Atlantic ocean, hence, the name ‘ocean view’.
If you are looking for a dry, buy and build land in Ibeju Lekki, then Gracias Gardens Ocean View is your best choice. Because of its location, Gracias Gardens Ocean View is a great spot for commercial purpose, as it is facing the express road, the Atlantic ocean and just a few minutes drive to the prestigious La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Where Exactly is Gracias Gardens Ocean View Located?
This beautiful estate is located at Otoolu in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The estate is directly by the expressway and facing the Atlantic ocean and a government primary school; Otoolu Community School.
It is less than 2 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort and about 8 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery.
What is the Title on Gracias Gardens Ocean View?
This estate comes with a good land title known as Approved Excision.
What is the Land Size in Gracias Gardens Ocean View?
A standard plot of land in Gracias Ocean View Estate measures 600sqm or 60ft x 100ft. However, there is a 400sqm size available for a lesser price.
10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Land in Gracias Gardens Ocean View
- Gracias Gardens Ocean View is a dry land.
- The estate’s location makes it an ideal place of investment as it promises over 50% return on your investment within 12 months.
- Gracias Gardens Ocean View has a great title which is Excision.
- This means Gracias Gardens Ocean View is free from all known government acquisition and known encumbrance.
- When you buy land in Gracias Ocean View Estate, you are buying peace of mind because you have no issue with Omo onile whatsoever.
- Gracias Ocean View Estate has close proximity to mega projects such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Jetty, Deep Seaport, Dangote Refinery, and so on.
- You get an instant physical allocation of your plot of land after full payment.
- Gracias Ocean View Estate is your best choice if you are thinking of investment and also a great and serene environment for those looking for a good place for their family to call a home.
- Gracias Ocean View Estate is a buy and build estate.
- Because this location is great for commercial activities, you should buy as many plots as possible here and wait for a few years when big companies like banks, schools, hotels, etc start to beg you to sell to them at a higher price.
Video of Gracias Gardens Ocean View
Gracias Gardens Ocean View is a natural splendour with waterfront and a world-class infrastructure that covers commercial, educational and recreational establishment.
Featured Amenities of Gracias Ocean View Estate
- Gate House
- Perimeter Fencing
- 24/7 Security
- Potable Water
- Street Lights
- Good Road Networks
- Sport Arena
- Kids Playground
Neighbourhood of Gracias Gardens Ocean View
- Otoolu Community School
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resorts
- Power Oil (maker of Indomie)
- Kelloggs (maker of Coco Pops)
- Dangote Refinery
- Dangote Jetty
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Lekki Deep Seaport (deepest in Africa)
- Lekki International Airport
- Awo Museum and Resorts
- Golf Course
- And much more
Here are Pictures of Gracias Gardens Ocean View
Gracias Ocean View Estate is a great investment choice for smart investors because of its strategic location and the community where it is located.
How Much is Gracias Gardens Ocean View Selling for Now?
Presently, Gracias Ocean View Estate is selling for four million naira only (N4,000,000) per 600sqm.
How to Buy Land in Gracias Gardens Ocean View?
How would you feel if you could buy landed properties in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos without going through any hassle or stress and not being duped and without paying an agency fee?
That is Landicon!
Let us help you acquire as many plots as you can afford in Gracias Gardens Ocean View without any stress or agency fee and you still get quality service at the same time.
Kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let’s get you started. To make contacting us easy, click the WhatsApp button below and let’s chat on the process of acquiring your plots of land in this beautiful estate.