East Amber Estate is one of our top premium estates owned by a top-notch real estate company in Lagos.
East Amber Estate offers quality lifestyle amidst the bustling metropolis of Lagos without compromising on greener and quality.
If you are looking for a plot of land to buy in an estate in Abijo GRA Lagos with a good title and at an affordable rate, then East Amber Estate is your best investment zone.
Where is East Amber Estate Located?
This fast developing estate is located in Abijo GRA, just beside the Nicon Town II and behind Abijo Government Reserved Area. It is about 4 minutes drive from the Lekki-Epe Expressway and about 20 minutes drive from Victoria Garden Garden.
Title of East Amber Estate
The title on East Amber is Governor’s Consent.
What’s the Size of a Plot of Land in East Amber Estate
There are 3 available land sizes in the estate namely;
- 300sqm (half plot)
- 450sqm (one-quarter plot) and
- 600sqm or 60ft x 100ft (full plot)
10 Reasons You Should Buy Land in East Amber Estate?
There are many concrete reasons you should buy land in East Amber Estate. A few is listed below;
- East Amber Estate is strategically located within the heart of Abijo GRA, about 20 minutes drive from Victoria Garden City.
- It has an excellent title document which is Governor’s Consent and it is verifiable.
- This estate is a ‘buy and build’ estate.
- East Amber is an investment that is capable of appreciating by 150% rate within 18 months.
- This estate is one of the fastest developing estates in Lagos state right now.
- Most importantly, East Amber is free from any know acquisition.
- East Amber Estate has close proximity to great developments like the Novare Mall (Shoprite Sangotedo), Lagos Business School, Lakowe Golf Course, Corona International School, Chalcedony Schools, Caleb British International School, Nicon Town II, etc.
- You get instant physical allocation when you invest into East Amber Estate.
- When you buy into East Amber Estate, you have no issue with any Omo onile or their trouble.
- And when you buy at least 1 plot of land in East Amber Estate this month, Landicon is set to gift you 100 bags of cement to kick-start your building development.
Can I See a Video of East Amber Estate?
Yes, sure. Here’s a recent video of the estate:
Featured Amenities to Be Provided in East Amber Estate
- Sports & Recreation Centre
- Fantastic Architecture
- Street Lights & Decor
- State-of-the-Art Security Systems
- Paved Roads
- Good Drainages
- Potable Water
Neighbourhood of East Amber Estate
- NICON Town II
- Chevron Cooperative
- Caleb British International School
- Chalcedony Schools
- Greensprings Schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Pan Atlantic University
- Lagos Business School
- Corona School and
- The government-owned Abijo GRA itself.
East Amber is going to be a smart and luxury estate your family will love to live in.
What’s the Price of a Plot of Land in East Amber Estate
At the moment, a full plot of land in East Amber Estate goes for N11M (Eleven Million Naira).
However, prices differ according to land size, outright and instalment plan and the breakdown goes as thus;
Live Pictures of East Amber Estate
Below are live pictures taken on site of the estate as at August 2018.
How Can I Invest in East Amber Estate?
With the kind of land title, featured amenities, location, neighbourhood, fast capital appreciation rate and the rate of development in East Amber Estate, it is only wise to want to buy into East Amber Estate, Abijo GRA, Lagos.
And with our irresistible ongoing offer, you get a whopping 100 bags of cement from Landicon to kick-start your building project, when you buy at least 1 plot of land in East Amber Estate.
And as an informed realtor, Landicon is here to help you make acquisition of plot(s) of land in East Amber a smooth one whether you are in the country or abroad.
Kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let us take you on inspection of this great estate – absolutely free!
Latest Developments at East Amber Estate Abijo GRA (Updated)
Below are the latest developments in this wonderful estate;