LekkiVale Estate is your number one real estate investment choice because of its close proximity to the new Lekki International Airport in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos state.
Allow me to quickly prove this to you.
Assuming the Murtala Muhammed International Airport at Ikeja Lagos and the Apapa Port are just a few minutes apart and you have bought a piece of land in-between several years back even before these developments, how much would you worth right now?
Those that positioned themselves close to these developments did so many years ago and they might have bought a plot of land in this location for around N50k or less, but now they are in hundreds of millions because of how their landed properties have appreciated over time.
As at today, a plot of land around the Ikeja airport alone is selling for around N100m to as high as N250m. Figures don’t lie, right? See how much a plot is worth presently along the MMIA road below.
Can you imagine how much a plot would worth say in 1978 (40 years ago) when the new terminal of the airport was still under construction?
You might have missed the opportunity of investing close to the prestigious Ikeja airport or the Apapa port but another great investment opportunity is calling today.
Will you miss this one as well?
What if I could present to you a landed property in-between an airport and a seaport right here in Lagos state?
LekkiVale Estate is a great investment choice for smart real estate investors as it is strategically located within great developments in Ibeju Lekki.
Where Exactly is LekkiVale Estate Located?
LekkiVale Estate is situated in Bolorunpelu, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. It is less than 3 minutes drive to the Lekki-Epe Expressway.
This estate is about a minute drive (almost opposite) to the new Lekki International Airport and it is less than 10 minutes drive to the Lekki Deep Seaport (deepest port in West Africa).
What is the Title?
LekkiVale Estate boasts of a perfect title; Certificate of Occupancy (C of O).
Size of a Plot?
A standard plot size in this estate is;
- Also available is size 450sqm
10 Reasons You Should Invest in LekkiVale Estate Today
- LekkiVale Estate is a complete dry land.
- The estate has a great title document which is C of O.
- LekkiVale Estate is situated within mega, fast developing projects such as the proposed Lekki International Airport, Lekki Deep Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, etc.
- This estate boasts of appreciating over 150% return on your investment within 12 months.
- The estate is free from any known government acquisition.
- With its close proximity to the Lekki International Airport, this estate will worth hundreds of millions in about 20 years to this time. This is a great inheritance for your children and children’s children.
- You get an instant physical allocation when you buy into LekkiVale Estate. No story!
- Because it is expected to have about 400,000 workers moving into this region, you have the opportunity of becoming a very wealthy landlord to top executives staffs that will be working in the airport and environs.
- You spend less on construction as you don’t need any raft foundation.
- When you buy into LekkiVale Estate, you have no worries about Omo oniles or land grabbers.
Watch Video of the Estate
Below is a recent video of LekkiVale Estate.
What are the Featured Amenities to be Provided?
- Electricity (24 hours power – central power generator)
- Access Control and Top Notch Security (24/7 guarded entrance, camera surveillance, armed presence, electric fencing, etc)
- Potable Water (clean and treated water to be delivered to homes 24/7)
- Good Road Networks (interlocked roads and maintenance)
- Good Drainage System
- Sewage Disposal System and Treatment
- Gated Community (a private gated community that promise to house top like-minded individuals like you)
- Perimeter Fencing
- Sport/Recreation Area (a befitting arena for sports and relaxation)
- Parks and Gardens (for a great experience for your lovely kids)
- Well Planned Layout and Rich Horticulture Landscape
- Street Lighting
- Lekki International Airport
- Lekki Free Trade Zone (already operational)
- Lekki Deep Sea Port (deepest in West Africa)
- Dangote Refinery (biggest private refinery in the world)
- Pan Atlantic University (permanent site of Lagos Business School)
- 4th Mainland Bridge
- Globe Motors (assembly plant of Hyundai vehicles)
- Dangote Jetty
- Power Oil (maker of Indomie)
- Eleganza Industrial City
- Kelloggs (a multi-national manufacturing and distribution company)
Below are Some Pictures of LekkiVale Estate
How Much is a Plot of Land in LekkiVale Estate
At the moment, a plot of land in LekkiVale Estate is going for a promo price of N5,500,000.
That price is the fairest deal in that corridor with a dry land with C of O. And there is instalment payment plan for up to 12 months as well.
I am Interested. How Do I Buy Land in LekkiVale Estate?
At Landicon, we do not charge agency fee or inspection fee. All our services are free of charge and you still get to buy at the same price the company is selling.
And in addition, we are offering a free, latest iPhone X 64GB if you are buying at least 3 plots of land in LekkiVale Estate.
Kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let us help you through the process of buying as many plots of land as you can in LekkiVale Estate, Bolorunpelu, Ibeju Lekki.