The Fairmont is indeed the fairest deal among real estates on the Lekki-Sangotedo corridor for a perfect blend of urban and luxury living.
The idea of The Fairmont is to create luxury private communities in fast-growing locations where quality is put into details. It’s carefully conceptualized to give you well-planned environments with lush green gardens, extensive walkways and modern infrastructures.
The Fairmont, which is located in Lekki Ajah, highlights the importance of quality and natural living within a well-deﬁned perimeter.
Where is The Fairmont Estate Located?
This estate is situated off Monastery Road, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos.
The estate is strategically positioned behind the new Shoprite in Sangotedo.
What is the Title Document of The Fairmont?
The title of this estate is Certificate of Occupancy.
What is the Land Size of The Fairmont?
The size of a plot of land in The Fairmont is 500sqm.
Why You Should Consider Investing in The Fairmont
- It is strategically located within a fast developing area of Sangotedo.
- The estate boost of over 100% return on investment within 12 months.
- The Sangotedo area of the Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos is a few minutes’ drive from the Ajah roundabout and is a well-deﬁned environment, harboring the beautifully conceptualized estates developed by Grenadines Homes which is along the Monastery Road.
- The region which is attracting major investors and developers is poised for great rental returns and capital appreciation within few years.
- The Summit Homes is behind the Novare Mall, same place we have Shoprite; the largest mall in West Africa.
- Rapid development is ongoing on the estate.
- You get an immediate physical allocation of your land in The Summit Homes.
- The estate is free from any known Government acquisition.
Video of The Fairmont Estate
Featured Amenities of The Fairmont
- Perimeter Fencing
- Good Road Network
- Street Lights
- Recreational Arena
- Potable Water
Neighbourhood of The Fairmont
- Greenwich Estate, Westwood Park Estate, CMB Estates, Diamond Estates and Emperor Estate one of the most expensive estates Lagos.
- The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
- Shoprite/ Novare Mall, Sangotedo, Lekki – Largest shopping mall in Lagos.
- Emperor Estate, Sangotedo – One of the most expensive housing estate in Lagos.
- The Catholic Monastery, Sangotedo.
- Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
- Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
- And many others.
It’s a place where expectations are turned into reality with robust communities comprising of residences, grocery stores, educational facilities, recreational facilities, hair and body parlor and surrounded by beautiful shrubs and trees, translating into a friendly environment.
Pictures of The Fairmont Estate
How Much is The Fairmont Selling For Now?
A plot of land in The Fairmont is currently going for a promo price of sixteen million eight hundred thousand naira (N16,800,000). A 3-month payment spread is considered outright.
And payment instalment can be done for up to 12 months. See instalment payment plans below;
How Do I Key into The Fairmont Estate?
This is the fairest deal in the Lekki corridor and you should key in right now.
At Landicon, we can help you remove the stress and make you a happy landlord in The Fairmont without charging any agency or inspection fees.
Kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let’s get you started. Or request a call back using the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”140″ title=”Contact form 1″]