ROYAL COUNTY ESTATE
Royal County Estate was launched last week Saturday; November 17, 2018, by Silver Pacific Homes. The estate was launched at a launched price, which is actually lower compared to other properties with an approved excision within the vicinity.
Royal County Estate is going to be a super modern and luxurious private gated community in the heart of West Africa business hub.
How about investing in a luxury but affordable landed property with a valid and verified title in Ibeju Lekki? Royal County gives you all that plus peace of mind when you buy because there are no limits of access to your property like other companies do.
Where is Royal County Located?
Royal County Estate is located at Otoolu in Ibeju Lekki local government of Lagos state.
The estate is about 12 minutes drive from the Dangote Refinery and less than a minutes drive from the LFTZ road.
What is the Title on Royal County Estate?
This estate boasts of a perfect, valid and verified title which is Approved Excision.
The Excision it carries is Igbo Olomi Village Excision.
What is the Size of a Plot of Land in Royal County Estate?
A standard plot size in the estate is 600sqm (65 x 100ft).
Why Should I Buy Land in Royal County Estate?
There are a lot of reasons you should invest in Royal County Estate and have your print in the future business hub of West Africa. Here are a few reasons;
- Royal County Estate is a complete dry land.
- It has a perfect title on it which is approved Excision.
- The estate is situated in such as strategic location which makes it very accessible to major developments in Ibeju Lekki.
- Royal County Estate Ibeju Lekki is free from all known government acquisition.
- Buying into Royal County Estate gives you peace of mind as you have no problem with omo oniles whatsoever.
- When you buy land in Royal County Estate, you get a physical allocation of your plot instantly.
- Because of its title and location, this property is posed to appreciate over 100% within 18 months.
- When you use the service of Landicon Realtors to get your land in Royal County, there won’t be a need to pay any agency or inspection fee.
- You can start building immediately after purchasing land in Royal County. And if you are not ready to build, be rest assured as your land is in safe hands.
- When you buy land in Royal County Estate, Ibeju Lekki, you are positioning yourself for future wealth as properties in this axis would have become hotcake.
Here’s a Video During the Launch of Royal County Estate
One major thing that stands out about the developer of Royal County Estate is their way of allocating plots to subscribers. Silver Pacific does instant physical allocation to subscribers even before paying for Survey. And you can start building on your land even before paying for Development Fee.
Featured Amenities of Royal County Estate Ibeju Lekki
- 24/7 Security
- Gated Community
- Good Road Network
- Good Drainages
- Potable Water
- Constant Electricity
- Hotels & Resorts
- Shopping Malls
- Recreational Park
- Event Center
- Schools, etc
Neighbourhood of Royal County Estate
The estate has close proximity to wonderful developments such as;
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Dangote Refinery
- Power Oil Factory
- Dano Milk Factory
- Lekki Deep Sea Port
- Lekki International Airport
- Dangote Jetty
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
- Eko Tourist Centre and Resorts
- Awo Museum and Resorts, etc
How Much is a Plot Selling in Royal County Estate?
At the moment, a plot of land in Royal County Estate is selling for a launch price promo of
How Do I Buy Land in Royal County Estate Ibeju Lekki?
We are here to take off the headache and stress of acquiring landed properties in Lagos and help you secure a safe property.
Let Landicon help you acquire as many plots as you can in Royal County Estate today without any agency fee attached before the price returns to the normal price of N3m per plot.
Quickly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let us get you started in the process of owning plots of land in Royal County ASAP.