SIBGAN GARDENS, an estate located in a serene environment off the Lekki-Epe expressway, is one of our premium estate in the Bogije axis you need to look at.
Buying a piece of the earth is a keystone to wealth and same thing can be said of Sibgan Gardens.
It has been proven time after time that having your own house is a step to being wealthy, little wonder they refer to owners of as LANDLORDS.
You can get a piece of the earth in one of the peaceful environment in the heart of Lagos with a well-planned layout and great infrastructures.
Where is Sibgan Gardens Located?
Sibgan Gardens is located in Bogije, by Beech Wood Gardens, off the Lekki-Epe Expressway.
This estate is less than 4 minutes drive from the expressway.
What is the Size of a Plot in Sibgan Gardens?
A plot in Sibgan Gardens measures 600sqm.
However, sizes 300sqm (half plot) and 450sqm are also available in Sibgan Gardens.
What is the Title on Sibgan Gardens Bogije?
Sibgan Gardens boasts of a perfect title; Certificate of Occupancy (C of O).
Why You Should Buy Land in Sibgan Gardens Bogije.
- Sibgan Gardens is a dry land.
- It comes with a good title; C of O.
- Development is going on fast in Sibgan Gardens. This means fast appreciation rate.
- Return on investment is high as the estate has close proximity to developments.
- We offer instant physical allocation when you buy land in Sibgan Gardens in Bogije.
- You will not face any issue with Omo onile while building in the estate.
- Sibgan Gardens is free from any known government acquisition.
- Sibgan Gardens is a buy and build estate.
Here’s a Video of Sibgan Gardens Bogije
Featured Amenities to be Provided in Sibgan Gardens Bogije
- 24/7 Security Service
- Perimeter Fencing
- Gate House
- Treated Water Supply & Facilities
- Paved Road Networks
- Good Drainage System
- Children Playground, etc
Neighbourhood of Sibgan Gardens Bogije
- Beech Wood Gardens
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu Shopping Complex
- Bogije Shopping Complex
- Lakowe Golf Course
See Live Pictures of Sibgan Gardens Bogije
How Much is a Plot of Land in Sibgan Gardens Bogije?
A plot of land in Sibgan Gardens goes for N7,000,000 (seven million naira).
See the table below for the prices of other sizes.
How to Buy Lands in Sibgan Gardens Bogije
You can buy plots of land in Sibgan Gardens Estate in Bogije through us and we will help you through physical inspection and the purchase process with zero stress.
For plot reservation, inspection and payment, kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let us make you a proud landlord in Sibgan Gardens.