THE MILTON ESTATE, AWOYAYA
The Milton is a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy development that ensures you get the utmost value for your investment. Living is easy with this impressive & modern luxury estate!
Where is The Milton Located?
The Milton Estate is located at Awoyaya, about 18 minutes drive from Ajah bridge.
What is the Title?
The Milton boosts of a perfect title; Governor’s Consent
Available Land Sizes?
A full plot of land in this estate measures 500sqm. Also available is half plot measuring 300sqm.
The land is 100% dry.
Why Choose The Milton Estate?
- The Milton is located in a well developed area of Awoyaya
- It is dry, hence low cost of construction
- The estate is covered by Governor’s Consent as title
- There is no known encumbrance on the land
- It is free from government acquisition
- When you buy land here, you have no issue with omo onile
- Like all of our other estates, The Milton promises quality, standard and modern infrastructure within the estate
- Treated water, 24/7 security, drainages and interlocked road network will be provided
- Potable Water
- Security Cameras
- 24/7 Power Supply
- Solar Street Light
- Drainage System
- Swimming Pool
- Lake Front
- Recreational Park
With The Milton, we welcome you to a grand style of urban life!
- Caleb British Int School
- Eko Akete Ocean Garden
- Edidot Schools
- Green Springs Schools
- Coscharis Motor
- Novare Mall (Shoprite)
- Lakowe Golf Course
- Omu Resort
- Lufasi Nature Park
Available Houses at The Milton
Also available at The Milton Estate are apartments and terraces.
Units: 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom terrace
Price of Houses and a Plot at The Milton Estate
A plot of land at The Milton goes for a promo price of N21m for 500sqm and N11m for 300sqm.
Prices of houses are as follows;
👉🏾1 Bedroom Apartment – N13m
👉🏾2 Bedroom Apartment – N17m
👉🏾3 Bedroom Terrace – N32.5m
An instalment payment plan is available for up to 24 months with an initial deposit of N3m.
How to Buy?
To buy land and/or houses at The Milton Estate at Awoyaya, kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on +2348036129474.